The Nutrition Battle

Thursday, September 07, 2006

How I am going to lose the weight...

I have determined that I eat nothing healthy. That is my problem. All day long I eat whatever sounds good at that moment and then I wonder why I am exercising so much but staying the same weight. i do see things changing shape. i see that i am getting a bit more toned but i am stuck at 150. Before I had my baby I was at 135. I always weighed that and had no problem keeping that weight. Well, that isnt the case anymore. So now I am going to have to take drastic measures and take a class. I am going to take a 10 week class called FitWeigh. It is taught by a Dietitian and an exercise phisioligist... or something like that. All i know is they are going to teach me how to eat healthy and put me on a strict workout plan. I think this will help me get back down to my desired weight and then keep it. I want to make a lifestyle change... not just a "diet" back to pre-baby weight. I dont want kaylen to struggle with bad eating habits like my husband and I have. So we have to change the way we eat now. I will post what i am learning in weeks to come. If i can get signed up in time i will start Sept 12... next tuesday! Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home